Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Dirty Blood by Heather Hildenbrand

I killed a girl last night. I did it with my bare hands and an old piece of pipe I found lying next to the dumpster. But that’s not the part that got me. The part that scared me, the part I can’t seem to wrap my head around and still has me reeling, was that when she charged me, her body shifted – and then she was a wolf. All snapping teeth and extended claws. But by the time I stood over her lifeless body, she was a girl again. That’s about the time I went into shock… And that was the moment he showed up.

Now, all I can do is accept the truths that are staring me in the face. One, Werewolves do exist. And Two, I was born to kill them.
 

My Review:

This book was the first of Heather's that I have read and I really enjoyed it (actually only took me a few days to get through it).  The story line is very well written and I absolutely loved the characters (Tara is awesome-sause and Wes well I had a love/hate relationship with him LOL).  If you love books about werewolves than this is one for you so make sure get your copy today!!!

Definitely will be reading more from Heather soon!


1 comment:

  1. oh just wait!! Wes will keep irritating you! (in a really good way...) thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete