Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Blood Rule (Dirty Blood #4) by Heather Hildenbrand

Forty-six.
That’s how many hybrids survived the Hunter attack in the woods after I revived them with an injection of my blood. That’s how many followed me home to Frederick Falls. And that’s how many were now mentally linked to me through a blood bond.

Two days. Three valium. Fourteen hours of sleep.
That’s what it took to realize I wasn’t losing my mind as a result of the noise in my own head.

Sixteen.
That’s how many days have passed since I almost killed Alex. That’s how many days I’ve sat by his bedside, waiting for him to wake up. To ease the guilt, to understand his betrayal, to remember the exact shade of brown in his eyes.

Zero.
That’s my chances of skating by with Gordon Steppe and the Hunter Council. They want me for questioning. I’m afraid what’ll happen if I give them answers.

My Review:

Just when I thought this series out done with surprises, Heather goes and throws another wrench into the mix.  This series has had so many twists & turns throughout it that I'm not even surprised when we're "surprised" once again.  I have been hooked from the beginning and I can't even imagine what can be in store for Tara next.  Looking forward to book 5!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment