Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Blood Bond (Dirty Blood #3) by Heather Hildenbrand

Hybrids.

If I had to choose one word to sum up all of my problems, this would be it.
Without hybrids, I wouldn’t have to watch my best friend slowly becoming a monster. Without hybrids, I could let go of the mentality “hunt or be hunted.” CHAS wouldn’t be scouring the Earth, intent on slaughtering and using Alex to do it. Without hybrids, I wouldn’t have to be on guard that losing my temper meant losing my shape. There would be no monster inside me, struggling to get out.

Then again, without hybrids, I wouldn’t have Wesley St. John.
 


My Review:

This series just keeps getting better with each book!!!  There is so many twists and turns in these books you don't know if you're coming or going LOL  The characters are awesome and the story is so well written that I am itching to read more.  I didn't want the book to end as I was sucked into this world, luckily I had book 4 waiting for me :)



No comments:

Post a Comment