Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

The Gatekeeper's Promise by Eva Pohler


Before Therese and Thanatos can come to terms with the uncertain future of their unborn twins, Poseidon is attacked and both his wife and trident are stolen.

In this final installment of The Gatekeeper's Saga, Therese is forced to deliver her babies in the midst of an all-out war with enemies more powerful than the Olympians.


My Review:

This is the final book in the series and let me tell you I was enthralled with the story right from the start.  There was so much that was going on in this book both with the main characters and the gods.  Therese and Than are expecting their twins and there is still a "war" going on amongst the gods then to top it off, Jen is pulled into it.  

I loved how the story progressed and how it ended, I just hope there is more to come (perhaps a spinoff with Hip and Jen)  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment