Pages

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Review - "Never Let You Go" by Michele G. Miller

Two souls desperate to discover the truth about the past and determined to save their future…

SKYE
The usual warmth I felt deep in my soul when Xander was near me was beginning to dull. Yet I still remembered the warning: “Be careful, my Princess…you will lose all you love before you can win what you want.”

XANDER
I could feel it; she hadn’t been here. Two days of hell, riding as fast as we could and only taking small breaks, and yet she had outrun us. How?

A PRINCESS set on regaining her Kingdom and protecting those she loves…
A GUARDIAN who will stop at nothing to find the woman who stole his heart…
An EVIL FORCE who will destroy everything they know in order to have power over all…

My Review:

This book picks up where book 1 left off.  Skye leaves Xander behind to go to the castle to locate a necklace in her mom's old room.  Once there she finds out that things aren't as easy it may seem.  During her stay at the castle she meets Nikolai, a man who wants Skye for his own and will do what it takes to win her heart. Skye is learning that what she was told was just one side of the story and that not everyone or everything is what they seem.  She is unsure of everyone and everything including herself.  

This book is a great combination of fantasy, mystery and love.  I absolutely loved Skye and Xander in the first book and now there was Nikolai who seems amazing.  Michele is a great author and has written a very amazing story.  I have been in love with this series since book 1 and I am anxiously awaiting the next one!



No comments:

Post a Comment