Pages

Sunday, January 19, 2014

2014 "Real" Book Challenge


I was looking at one of my favorite author's blog...Tellulah Darling and saw that she has joined in the 2014 "Real" book challenge....now this got me curious so I checked out and I can honestly say that this is one challenge I can do!

Basically you just need to list your books that you read...actual, turn the page books.  Pretty simple huh?  Why don't you go check it out too! you can find the details here.

There are various levels to work towards and I'm hoping to get to "Real Book Snob" LOL  I think I'm also going to keep track of my husbands book reading as a challenge to see who reads the most LOL

1-10 - Real Book Newbie 
11-20 - Real Book Enthusiast 
21-30 - Real Book Snob 
31-40 - Real Book Aficionado 
41-50 - Real Book Hoarder 
50+ - Real Book Queen/King 

No comments:

Post a Comment