Pages

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Review - "Dressed in White" by Jessica Gibson



Lorelei Peters had everything she had ever dreamed of. Amazing friends, a sexy boyfriend, and a job that she absolutely loved.

Dillon Brockwell was all she had ever wanted. Handsome, successful, and he loved her as much as she loved him. Life was going along the way it was supposed to, until someone from Dillon’s past shows up and shatters everything to pieces.
 


My review:

Lorelei Peters is a woman that has worked hard for what she has, a job as a designer that she loves, friends that she can always count on and a boyfriend that she is head over heels for.  Lorelei and Dillon had the perfect relationship and things were moving along perfectly, so much so that Dillon proposed to Lorelei knowing he wants to spend the rest of his life with her. 

Things were about to change with the abrubt visit of Dillon’s wife..yup he is married.  Is this the only thing that Dillon has kept from Lorelei or is there more?  Can she trust him again knowing that he has lied before?  Can she make it through whatever life throws at her? 


All I can say is OMG!  I don’t read non-supernatural books much lately but I will tell you that Dressed in White was the perfect book to step out of my comfort zone with.  I absolutely loved Lorelei, she is strong, determined, knows what she wants and won’t take crap from anyone. She is surrounded by amazing people, her best friend, coworker and sister who help her through everything with Dillon and the “wife” he never left.  The dynamic between all of the characters was awesome and you gotta love Dane (Dillon’s brother)   I have to say that I don’t like the ending, not because it wasn’t good but because it left me hanging and I don’t want to have to wait for the next book!

Definitely a must read!!  





No comments:

Post a Comment