Pages

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Stacking the Shelves


Since it's Saturday and I had some time to figure out what I have gotten this week, I figured I'd do my Stacking the Shelves post :)

Now I had a very busy week in adding to my shelves so much so we're thinking of buying a bigger bookshelf between myself, hubby and daughter we are outgrowing what we currently have LOL

anywho...on to this weeks additions

Bought



  

    
  


Nightworld No.3 by L.J Smith
The Vampire Diaries-The Return: Shadow Falls
The Vampire Diaries-The Return: Midnight
Hush, Husy by Becca Fitzpatrick
Thirst: No 1 by Christopher Pike
Spellbinding by Maya Gold
The Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushnell
Summer and the City by Candace Bushnell

The Alchemist by Michael Scott
The Morganville Vampires (Glass Houses and The Dead Girls’ Dance) by Rachel Caine
Torment by Lauren Kate



Review

  

  


When you were here by Daisy Whitney
Sucker Literacy Anthology Vol 2 by Hannah Goodman
The Plunge by S. Sindhu
Elvenkind by Ola Osslen
A shade of Vampire by Bella Forrest

Won


Descendant by LJ Amodeo

Free

Elyograg (The Gathering Series, #0.5)  by Lorraine Beaumont
The Wronged Princess - Book I (Cinderella Series) by Kae Elle Wheeler
Atkinson's Administration by John Paul Bernett
Blood and Loss (Cassandra Myles Witch Series) By Electa Graham
Zombie Fallout by Mark tufo
Broken (Daughters of the Jaguar #2) By Willow rose
Bad Radio (The Emergent Earth) by Michael Langlois
Captured (The Captive Series Book 1) by Erica Stevens
Skeleton Lake (The Hollows Series) by Angela Kulig
Hybrid (Nevermore, Book 2) by K.A.
twin Souls (Nevermore, Book 1) - A Vampire Hunter Novel by K.A.
HELLS GATE (THE CHRONICLES OF HAVOK) by P.S. Steward
Storytellers: Adept (Storytellers Saga) By Martin C Sharlow
Before the Midnight Bells (Once Upon a Romance) By Jessica Woodard
Untamed Hunger (Alpha Colony) By Aubrey Ross
Off Limits By Sawyer Bennett
Scarlette (A Paranormal Fairy Tale) by Davonna Juroe
A Strange Fire (Florence Vaine) by L.H Cosway
Stranger at the Hell Gate by Ash Krafton




2 comments:

  1. Wonderful haul of books. I hope you guys love all your new books.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already have Sage's books and I look forward to them. I also have Hush, Hush and need to start them soon. Awesome haul!

    My books

    ReplyDelete