Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Review - "Tent City" by Kelly Van Hull


Publication Date: March 10, 2013
Genre: Dystopia, Young Adult


After a devastating plague, introverted 17-year-old Dani Campbell and her family find themselves living in a very different America, one run by a cult-like leader, who forces children to move to "safety camps" designed to protect the human race. Encouraged to flee by her parents, Dani and her five-year-old brother seek refuge in the Black Hills of South Dakota. On the run with danger around every corner, Dani must fight to ensure their survival in this new world while trying to unmask the mystery of how it all came to be.

Cover and Description from Goodreads


My Review:


I can say that I only got through about half of this book and had to stop. I couldn't get into the story and I can’t even pinpoint what it was about the story that wasn’t catching my attention.. There are very few books that I will not finish even if I'm not interested but I just couldn't force myself to continue.



All I'm going to say is that you don't have to go by my review as this may be your type of story. If you read it and you think definitely I would love to hear your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment