Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: Dead Ever After


This is my first link it up with "Waiting on Wednesday".  I hoping to do more of these and other fun things on this blog so if you have any suggestions as to what you would like to see please leave a comment.

So for this week's Waiting on Wednesday, my pick is....



Dead Ever After: A Sookie Stackhouse Novel

Publication Date:  May 7, 2013

From Amazon:

THE FINAL SOOKIE STACKHOUSE NOVEL 

There are secrets in the town of Bon Temps, ones that threaten those closest to Sookie—and could destroy her heart....
Sookie Stackhouse  finds it easy to turn down the request of former barmaid Arlene when she wants her job back at Merlotte’s. After all, Arlene tried to have Sookie killed. But her relationship with Eric Northman is not so clearcut. He and his vampires are keeping their distance…and a cold silence. And when Sookie learns the reason why, she is devastated.

Then a shocking murder rocks Bon Temps, and Sookie is arrested for the crime.

But the evidence against Sookie is weak, and she makes bail. Investigating the killing, she’ll learn that what passes for truth in Bon Temps is only a convenient lie. What passes for justice is more spilled blood. And what passes for love is never enough…


2 comments:

  1. I have to admit, I've never really gotten into this series, but I know many people who love it, so I hope you enjoy. New follower :)

    Kat
    katsbookbuzz.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just hopped over from Goodreads. I haven't read this series either but it sounds interesting.

    New Follower :)
    You can follow me back @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete