Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Stacking the Shelves


Another week with Stacking the Shelves :)


Purchased

The Golden Lily - Richelle Mead 
(didn't realize this was book 2 so now I gotta buy the first one)
Fated - Alyson Noel
Dark Flame - Alyson Noel

For Review

Lost in Time - Christie Palmer
Devour - Andrea Heltsley

Freebies

Dancing with Deception (Dancing #0.5) - Andrea Heltsley
Over the Rim - Ripley Patton
Shattered Grace - K Anne Raines
Ever Sade - Aleia Purdy
Veil Between Worlds - Sally Dubats
Blue Smoke & Madness - Lisa Hinsely

4 comments:

  1. Ah I hate when I buy a book and realize that it's part of a series. It's also a spin off of another series, Vampire Academy where these characters played a large roll in.
    Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I googled the book before I got it but now it's an excuse to buy some more LOL

      I started reading Vampire Academy and only got through book one and need to get the others.

      Delete
  2. I'm the same way, I always grab books that are somewhere in the middle of a series (happened to me with Meg Cabot's mediator books). Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower. Richelle Mead is awesome. You will love her. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete